Job Title: Class Teacher
Salary Scale: Competitive
Position: KS1/2 Primary School Teacher
Start date: September 2020
Closing Date: 30th April 2020, 12 noon
Interested in being part of a school where we focus on personal learning in a spiritual environment. We offer a holistic relevant education rich with the culture and teachings of Vedic wisdom situated close to Bhaktivedanta Manor.
To begin employment in September 2020
The qualities we are looking for are:
- Willing to be an active part of a team striving to deliver a personal curriculum for all learners.
- Experienced in working with the national curriculum and prepared to ‘go the extra mile’ providing the best learning experience for their class.
- A respect and understanding of Krishna conscious philosophy and Vedic culture.
- A methodical, organised, calm and creative approach to teaching and working with the children.
- A commitment to the educational needs of the children in your care.
If you are interested in applying, please download the electronic application form (from the website) and complete it by the closing date and time.
Visits are warmly welcomed, by appointment. For more information, please contact the school office on tel no: 01923 851005 or e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange an appointment.
Our promise to you:
- Impeccable behaviour from children who are supportive and nurturing with an inherent drive to learn and explore.
- An organic curriculum that focuses upon the whole child through exciting learning opportunities in sports, performing arts, mindfulness and faith nurture.
- A positive working environment with opportunities to develop your own practise and leadership skills.
- A supportive governing and parent body.
- A school that is forward thinking and committed to high expectations for all.
Bhaktivedanta Manor school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and all adults. Such posts will require a DBS check and references will be taken up prior to interview. We are committed to embracing diversity and promoting equalities for all.
We look forward to hearing from you.
Contact us with initial interest using the details below.
Closing date is 30th April 2020, noon.
Download the Job Description HERE